Monday, March 22, 2010

My Favorite Etsy Shop- Artisan Graham




I know this may not sit well with everyone, but I love leather! I love the way it smells, the way it feels…I just love it! So when I was looking for a refillable journal for my sketches I searched etsy and found ArtisanGraham. Available in several vibrant colors, I fell for this lovely Violet Rhapsody Journal . What sold me most was the really cool turning lock (available in nickel or antique brass). This keeps the journal nicely closed while it’s bumping around in my bag so the pages don’t get bent or smudged! Also, I really love the way everything in my bag smells like leather!!! If you are looking for something a little smaller and less expensive check out this Sunshine Yellow Pocket Journal. This would make a great gift for the artist or writer in your life! ArtisanGraham also has these really cool Leather Cuffs that are customized to your wrist size. If you know someone who loves leather as much as I do you will surely find them a nice gift here!

Written by Erica of CEKCustomDesigns

1 comment:

james said...

Ulta Fast Keto Boost with BHB is here to stay because of the insurmountable success people are having losing up to 1lb of fat per day!
Ultra Fast Keto Boost