Thursday, November 5, 2009

FaerieCon - This Weekend!

I am gearing up to do the biggest show I have ever done! I'll be spending 3 days in the magical world of FaerieCon 2009 at the Baltimore Marriott Hunt Valley Inn, November 6th - 8th. If you've never heard of FaerieCon before you need to go here and check it out! I am looking forward to meeting all types of artisans from around the country!

If you've ever wondered about the world of Faerie you need to come out and see it for yourself!!! There will be something for everyone...even the kids!!! I have a limited number of free passes to the exhibit for Friday only. The pass can also be used as a $15 discount coupon towards the purchase of the weekend pass. If you are interested in the free passes please email me at cekmom3 at hughes.net.

Come celebrate the magical life with me and see my newest designs at table T20!!!

Post written by Erica of CEK Custom Designs.

No comments: