Monday, November 9, 2009

Favorite Etsy Shop - 2 Dogs Woodworking




One of my favorite things about Etsy is that it is a goldmine for finding unique gifts. Since discovering the awesomeness of Etsy I haven't bought a gift anywhere else! I look forward to finding unique treasures for the people I love the most and recently my Mom's birthday gave me the excuse to treasure hunt. 2 Dogs Wood Working makes the most beautiful wooden frames I have ever seen. They are handmade...and I mean truly handmade from scratch, including milled, thickness planed, stained, chopped, joined, sealed and hand detailed from wood purchased from suppliers that support environmentally sustainable forests. I ordered 3 frames for some old black and white photos of my Grandparents. The colors are amazing and I can't wait to order up some for my own house!

Written by: Lola Miren

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I've been looking for some reasonably priced, rustic frames for months. Can't wait to see my photos and prints in these gorgeous frames! :)