Monday, November 2, 2009

What Inspires Me: Sugar Paperie



How I love autumn in New York! This time of year I crave the city and get my annual fix of "When Harry Met Sally". I become dreamy and inspired by all that the Big Apple has to offer. My perfect day would most definitely include.....

A stroll in Central park with a hot cup of joe and my sketchbook.

A trip to the Museum of Art & Design where I could gaze at beautiful objects like this lace teapot by Edyta Cieloch.

My day would not be complete without popping into Anthropologie's flagship store at Rockefeller Plaza. I especially love the little gallery right as you walk in. Last time I visited, they featured the work of Vera Neumann, best know for her colorful silk scarves that she began producing in the 1940's.

Written by Sugar Paperie

No comments: