Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Finds- Labor Day edition

Once again, it's time for the Maryland State Fair, so here are some of my favorite fair-themed finds. Don't just let the pictures satisfy your need for thrilling rides and junk food. Go!

I have no idea what this ride is, but I am intrigued... by tpdesign.

I really wish I wasn't so terrified of heights, so I could ride a Ferris wheel... by JenArthur.

My daughter's favorite... by ELBfoto.

Put this on the list of rides that scare the pants off me (although I will happily ride ANY roller coaster)... by barefootphotos.

I adore old carousels, so intricate... too bad I get dizzy if I spend the whole time looking up while riding one! by ELBfoto.

Happy weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

Red Prairie Press said...

what a beautiful collection of fair photos! makes me want to go after all. :)