Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Finds - Pottery Love

Okay, I’ll admit it – I’m a ceramics junkie. I like to design and create ceramic pieces, and I love to collect ceramics as well. And there are some amazingly talented artists on Etsy that create the most irresistible pieces. Among my favorites are Chicago-based design duo Nancy and Andy of Circa Ceramics and Rae Dunn of San Francisco. These designers are only the beginning, so please enjoy some of the pieces that I’m coveting..

Anemone Serving Bowl by Little Flower Designs – The use of line and vibrant color in this bowl is wonderful and very pretty.

Puddle Series cup and saucer by Baily Doesn’t Bark – I love the way the illustration carries over to the saucer. Brilliant work!

Pourer by Rae Dunn – This piece is gorgeously spare with some beautiful graphic elements.

Monster Truck Bowl by Circa Ceramics – This piece is so much fun! Who doesn’t want a monster truck bowl?

Plate with Citrus Tree Print by B.E.S.T. member VWstudios - Lovely flowers are printed on this perfect little serving dish.

No comments: