Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Indie-pendent Business - Ma Petite Shoe

Ok, I will admit. I like shoes. A lot. I will also admit that I like most shoe stores. But opening the door of Ma Petite Shoe reduces me to drooling like Homer Simpson at the foot of a the world's largest sprinkle-covered, pink-frosted donut.

Whether you like dainty or clunky, retro or modern, sensible or sexy, vegan or leather, there will be something for you there. Sadly for me, there are always several somethings. (I even tried on shoes when I went to take this photo! I may need help.)

Anyway, check out Ma Petite Shoe in Hampden. They're having a great sale right now. And if you can't find shoes, console yourself with some chocolate.

Mmmm, shoes and chocolate. Now there's a combination.

Because we love local businesses, we will be featuring an independent business twice monthly. If you'd like to suggest your favorite, please email us at baltimoreetsy (at) gmail (dot) com.

2 comments:

Eileen said...

I just have to say that I LOVE this store...I don't visit there often but when I do I can't walk out empty handed, whether a pair of shoes or 2 or a bar of chocolate...Thanks for sharing such a great Indie-pendent shop...

Jill Popowich Designs said...

I love shoes! I see some beautiful must haves in that picture.