Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Indie-pendent Business - High Mountain Signs

I first met Ian from High Mountain Signs in the beginning of Spring at Ecofestival. He was really nice to me, despite the fact that I was sick and grouchy. He was so friendly, in fact, that my husband gave him a call soon after.


When preparing for shows, many artists and crafters are so focused on how they are going to display their work that they totally forget about signs (I speak from experience). Banners are an essential element of your booth at outdoor craft shows. They are often the first thing a customer sees, and one of the easiest ways to get your business noticed in a crowd.

High Mountain Signs will work with you to create that banner. Ian's products are high-quality and priced competitively. The business is very professional and accommodating, but best of all, local. And like I said before... he's really nice.

No comments: