Thursday, October 2, 2008

Twenty Things - Jill Popowich

1. I had REALLY BIG Jersey Girl hair in the 80's.
2. I don’t like tomatoes but I feel compelled to grow them.

3. I'm a pack rat (aka “collector”). If I have two of something I must have more.

4. I have two spunky Pulik (Puli).

5. I love reptiles. I've had all sorts of reptiles over the years including a 4 1/2 foot iguana and a boa constrictor.

6. I’ve zipped through the streets of London on the back of a motorcycle.

7. My husband and I are currently restoring a 1968 Karmann Ghia convertible. My dream car, not so much his.

8. We name all of our houseplants.

9. I get to travel for work and have had the opportunity to go to France, Italy, Poland, Russia, Korea, India, Spain, England, Bahrain, Dubai and Portugal. Oddly I still haven’t been to Ft. McHenry.

10. I can't sing or dance.... really, it's bad.

11. I HATE having my picture taken.

12. I love hydrangeas.

13. I watch Miss Congeniality every time it is on TV even though I have it on DVD still in the wrapper.

14. I secretly love Liverwurst and Swiss cheese sandwiches

15. Canned tuna fish grosses me out.

16. It took me a year to finish the last Harry Potter book.

17. I can't watch a movie without falling asleep

18. I’m kind of a speed freak; I love roller coasters and driving fast.

19. I've always wanted a penguin but my husband won't let me have one.
20. I've seen Neil Diamond in concert. He rocks.

Would you like to be featured? Email your twenty things (keep it clean, please!) to baltimoreetsy (at) gmail (dot) com. Be sure to include your photo, name and URL.

5 comments:

tigerlillyshop said...

can i be next to this girl for all of our BEST shows? i mean, fun, she makes me laugh so hard! you rock, jill;)

Juliet said...

Your love of liverwurst and Swiss cheese sandwiches is not so secret anymore!

Elisa Shere said...

I've seen the Jersey hair first hand, she had it when we met. Of course, I had a short, curly "flock of seagulls" type cut, so who am I to talk.

Fall 2011 said...

jill--- I'D let you have a penguin.

Yummy & Company said...

i've always wanted a mini donkey..my honey won't let me have one either!!! what meanies!!!