1. I had REALLY BIG Jersey Girl hair in the 80's.
2. I don’t like tomatoes but I feel compelled to grow them.
3. I'm a pack rat (aka “collector”). If I have two of something I must have more.
4. I have two spunky Pulik (Puli).
5. I love reptiles. I've had all sorts of reptiles over the years including a 4 1/2 foot iguana and a boa constrictor.
6. I’ve zipped through the streets of London on the back of a motorcycle.
7. My husband and I are currently restoring a 1968 Karmann Ghia convertible. My dream car, not so much his.
8. We name all of our houseplants.
9. I get to travel for work and have had the opportunity to go to France, Italy, Poland, Russia, Korea, India, Spain, England, Bahrain, Dubai and Portugal. Oddly I still haven’t been to Ft. McHenry.
10. I can't sing or dance.... really, it's bad.
11. I HATE having my picture taken.
12. I love hydrangeas.
13. I watch Miss Congeniality every time it is on TV even though I have it on DVD still in the wrapper.
14. I secretly love Liverwurst and Swiss cheese sandwiches
15. Canned tuna fish grosses me out.
16. It took me a year to finish the last Harry Potter book.
17. I can't watch a movie without falling asleep
18. I’m kind of a speed freak; I love roller coasters and driving fast.
19. I've always wanted a penguin but my husband won't let me have one.
20. I've seen Neil Diamond in concert. He rocks.
Would you like to be featured? Email your twenty things (keep it clean, please!) to baltimoreetsy (at) gmail (dot) com. Be sure to include your photo, name and URL.