Thursday, October 30, 2008

Twenty Things - Sugarpaperie


1. I grew up in the heartland of Indiana.
2. I LOVE everything about the Big Apple.
3. As a kid, I would spend hours playing dress up with my Barbie’s.
4. I played basketball for years and dreamed of becoming “Pistol Pete”.
5. I am obsessed with organizing things, especially magazine tear outs.
6. Collecting is another obsession of mine – anything pretty gets rescued and comes home with me.
7. My bathroom is painted a crisp Apple Green.
8. One day, I hope to sell my cards to Anthropologie.
9. I teach elementary art.
10. I studied Fibers in college and love anything to do with fashion.
11. My favorite shows are Project Runway and Lipstick Jungle.
12. I used to dream of working for Martha Stewart. Frankly I love her, but I’m afraid of her too.
13. I can be equally laid back and Type A.
14. Tom Selleck once held the door for me at the Ralph Lauren store in Manhattan.
15. I have a crush on Eric Clapton, Bob Dylan, and Tom Selleck. P.S. Don’t tell my husband.
16. When it comes to technology, I am pretty incompetent. I’m working on that though.
17. I dvr Oprah and the Martha Stewart Show daily.
18. I babysat for a Kennedy a few times and spied Ethel’s phone number on the fridge.
19. Two foods I can’t live without are spinach and ice cream.
20. I love all kinds of music and listen to everything from James Taylor to Outkast.

Would you like to be featured? Email your twenty things (keep it clean, please!) to baltimoreetsy (at) gmail (dot) com. Be sure to include your photo, name and URL.

4 comments:

Sweet Pepita said...

One day we should totally swap Kennedy stories!

tigerlillyshop said...

so, have you ever tried making spinach ice cream? lol;)

Sugarloaf said...

another Big Apple lover here!

Karen said...

I feel the same way about Martha---I would love to run into her but would be completely tongue-tied.