Monday, April 20, 2009

Favorite Shop: Estate Sale

One of the great things about wearing handmade is that you don't find yourself wearing the same thing everyone else got at the mall. Great vintage finds can add to your unique look, too, and I like checking out Etsy sellers for vintage.

One of my favorite vintage clothes shops is Estate Sale.

I can see myself in so many of her tops, skirts, and shoes. I am currently eyeing this top, which would make me feel like I was getting ready to pose for my 8th grade school picture, but in a good way.



I also love this pleated skirt. I can picture wearing it out at night with sandals, or with a t-shirt and flip flops to the Farmer's Market.



Anja, the one behind Estate Sale writes, "I truly love vintage items and have been addicted to going to thrift stores, flea markets, estate sales and garage sales for years, ever since I was a kid. This shop was set up to find homes for some of these neat treasures, because not everyone has the time or patience to seek out these goods."

Finally, I am crazy about these shoes, which make me think of jelly shoes. They would be great for work for the hot days of summer.