Thursday, April 30, 2009
Twenty Things - nfall2rt
1. My second love behind creating is backpacking/ hiking.
2. My typical work habits include the "leap frog method." As soon as I have a new idea for my next project, I tend to stop the current one immediately so I can get started on the new one. Often I'll find myself in the midst of up to 20 projects at once!
3. I can only drink half a cup of coffee at a time.
4. I'm an obsessive cleaner and compulsive organizer.
5. When someone buys me flowers I feel sad for the flowers.
6. I went to the aquarium in Atlanta, Georgia about a year ago and still think about how beautiful it was on a weekly basis.
7. I can't stand it when someone puts the toilet paper roll on backwards (facing the wall).
8. My favorite Saturday morning consists of sleeping in and staying in bet to read until noon.
9. I think it would be beautiful to get married in the rain.
10. My favorite job I've ever had was teaching swim lessons at a YMCA.
11. I'm as impulsive as my cat Lucy. I don't plan, I just jump.
12. If I was stranded on a desert island I would need first and foremost a copy of Kurt Vonnegut's Galapagos.
13. I am in love with the moment when I wake up every morning and realize that I will make something beautiful today.
14. If I could only see in one color for the rest of my life I would choose green.
15. I am very clumsy. There are doorways in my house that I don't think I've ever successfully cleared.
16. I am a hoarder of poetry.
17. My car is almost always littered with bird poop and I don't care.
18. My work is largely inspired by nature.
19. I hate lipstick.
20. Ice cream is my biggest vice.
Post written by nfall2rt