Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Finds - Get Out & Garden!

It's going to be sunny tomorrow! And I'm hoping to get out into the garden and get my hands dirty. Here are some things from Etsy I just might need.

Since carrots are the one vegetable I can usually count on my daughter eating, I definitely am going to plant a lot this year... and these look yummy. Heirloom Chantenay Carrot Seeds from myvictorygarden.

These are so cute for growing herbs indoors, or starting your seeds - and you'll always know what's in the pot since the black part is a chalkboard. Genius. By moxiesisters.

Our birds are back, and I love giving them little homes around the backyard. By birdhouseaccents.

These will look sweet in your garden until the real flowers grow. By mountainiron.

Alright, this is just for me. It's stylish and holds all the tools you need. By Junienone.

Happy gardening!

No comments: