Monday, October 12, 2009

Favorite Etsy Shop: Hannah's Tutus






This designer caught my eye last year when I began looking for a really chic tutu designer to make custom tutus for my daughters' costumes at Halloween. We had decided to go with the theme cat & mouse. When I saw Hannah's photos on etsy I was really impressed. She and her mother had teamed up and I was able to order from the Baltimore location which was attractive to me since I would see my product and the shop in person at pick up. Needless to say the finished products were adorable. I display each tutu I have bought from Hannahs Tutus on a decorative coat hanger in the girls playroom and they are as cute as deco as they are fun dress ups after we have worn them for our events. Check them out for an extra adorable Halloween this year or spoil your little one with a Birthday Bash Tutu like we did for our Ellie's 2nd Birthday in June.

Written by: Anna of Buttons for Babes

No comments: