Monday, October 5, 2009

Favorite Etsy Sweater Shop

I'm feeling a chill in the air and can't help but shop for fuzzy knits! I've got a thing for sweaters (and bags, but that will have to wait for another day). The perfect sweater makes my day. Every couple of years I hit on a sweater that I just can't stop wearing and it makes the whole season worthwhile. This year, I'm coveting a sweater from DesignByNihan from Istanbul.


Her Etsy shop is filled with my favorite colors, gray of every shade and black. I'm completely sold on gray or black, but she also makes sweaters to order and can knit them in a variety of colors.


Besides sweaters, DesignByNihan also makes accessories like bags, hats, and scarves, all knitted with the same care and attention to detail you'll find in her sweaters.


No comments: