Friday, October 16, 2009

My Three Things

Anyone who lived in the D.C. area during the '80s and '90s remembers the great old radio station WHFS and Weasel the DJ. Weasel had a daily feature called "My Three Songs"; in this game, he would present three songs that had a common thread, theme, or leitmotif, and the object was for the listeners to guess what it was.

Here are three items by Etsy artists. What do they have in common? Give your answer in the comments below!


A really cute owl bag by thefunkybaglady.


A fall lariat with 2 pewter leaves attached to a sterling chain by JuneDesigns


A pillow with a botanical print by norajane.

Written by Linda of Linda'sPaperie

6 comments:

FuzzyMug said...

Is it leaves?

Anonymous said...

Things you find in trees!!!!!

illegible ink said...

They also all have circles - the owls' eyes, the necklace chain and centers of the blossoms.

FuzzyMug said...

also, they all make me think of fall...

Linda said...

All are good answers, when I picked them items I was thinking about things found in trees.

Anonymous said...

I guessed right! Yaaah!