A little wacky, deranged, bonkers, loopy, crazy…or perhaps batty? No need to hide your true nature! Show that you are mad as a hatter by making this stylish Halloween inspired headband and wearing it with pride.
What you will need:
Hot Glue Gun
Sheet of black felt (cheap stiff kind)
2” Pom Pom
1. Click here to download the bat wing and base pattern.
2. Cut the two shapes on the pattern out of black felt.
3. Hot glue the googlie eyes onto the pom pom.
4. Hot glue the felt wings to the pom pom by applying an ample amount of hot glue to the area in the center of the wings (refer to the pattern for placement).
5. Glue the felt round bat base to the pom pom bat, sandwiching the headband between the two.
Post written by Kolleen of designbynight.